JanHaven's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Apply for Staff (IMPORTANT)

Go down

How to Apply for Staff (IMPORTANT) Empty How to Apply for Staff (IMPORTANT)

Post by Admin Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Please note, if you do not read this application process over, you will not be chosen for staff.

Hello!

If you're looking to become a staff member for JanHaven then you have come to the right place! Please create a new topic that follows the outline below. The current staff members will review it, and if we like it, we'll talk to you in-game about it!
Please make sure you are filling out the application properly!

Staff Application

IGN:

Age & Location: (This is important! Please do not skip this or put "I don't feel like giving you this information.")

Position you are applying for: (The staff positions on the server are Builder/Mod/Op/Admin in that order.)

Why should we choose you? (Please provide a well written couple of sentences. Not just "because I'm a good builder," or anything like that)

Name 3 weaknesses: (You cannot say "I don't have any," because that's impossible. Every person has at least 3 weaknesses, so please share them. They can be in-game or in your life, it doesn't matter. This question merely shows whether or not you're devoted to the server)

Name 3 strengths: (Again, just like the weaknesses, don't say "I don't have any." Also, don't go overboard on this question. We want a max of 3, no more than that)

What can you do for the server? (Please, please don't put "I can moderate players," or "I can build." Of course you can moderate and build. EVERYONE can do that! Tell us why we should pick YOU over everyone else. Do you advertise very well? Can you devote a large majority of your day to the server? Do you like handling player concerns Be unique and really think about this! Also, don't steal the ones already listed)

**NOTE**
Please be aware that once you put in an application, the staff members will be watching you more closely to see how you play on the server! It takes more than just an application to become staff! You will not be chosen right away! We will watch how you mingle with others and how you spend your time on JanHaven, and if you fit our standards then you will be chosen for staff. DO NOT remind us about your staff application! We know you submitted one! Please be patient while we review it. How you act will determine whether or not you get staff!!

Thanks! And good luck!

Admin
Admin

https://janhaven.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum